Last Updated: 14/08/2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect various types of information from you, including:
1.1. Personal Information
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Other contact information
1.2. Usage Data
We may also collect non-personal information about your interactions with the Website, including:
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Pages visited
- Time and date of visits
- Referring and exit pages
- Clickstream data
- Other usage details
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain the Website
- Respond to your requests and inquiries
- Send newsletters and marketing communications (with your consent)
- Monitor and analyze usage patterns to improve our services
- Comply with legal obligations
3. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
4. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers who help us operate and improve the Website
- Legal and regulatory authorities to comply with legal obligations
- Third-party analytics and advertising providers (with your consent)
5. Your Choices
You have the right to:
- Access, update, or delete your personal information
- Opt-out of receiving marketing communications
- Disable cookies through your browser settings
- Lodge a complaint with a data protection authority
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure.
7. Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party sites. We are not responsible for their privacy practices, and you should review their privacy policies.
9. Contact Us
Last Updated: 14/08/2023
1. What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit the Website. They are widely used to improve your browsing experience and provide useful information to website owners.
2. Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on the Website:
2.1. Essential Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the Website to function properly. They enable basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the Website. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information.
2.2. Analytical/Performance Cookies
These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with the Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. This information allows us to analyze user behavior and improve the Website’s performance.
2.3. Functional Cookies
Functional cookies enhance your experience on the Website by remembering your preferences and settings. They may also provide personalized content based on your past interactions with the Website.
2.4. Advertising/Targeting Cookies
We may use advertising cookies to deliver relevant advertisements and track the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. These cookies may collect information about your online activities, such as the pages you visit and the links you click.
3. How to Manage Cookies
Most web browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences. You can usually configure your browser settings to accept, reject, or delete cookies. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some features of the Website may not function properly.
To learn more about managing cookies, you can refer to your browser’s help documentation.
4. Third-Party Cookies
We may use third-party services that also place cookies on your device when you visit our Website. These third-party cookies are subject to the respective third party’s privacy policies.
6. Contact Us